RECYCLE YOUR KIDS BIKES WITH US
By bringing the circular economy to family cycling, here at the Bike Club we are proud to help:
🌎 Protect our planet
🍃 Create a brighter, greener future for the next generation
As we're on a mission to be as eco-friendly as possible, we have developed our zero hassle reCycle scheme ♻️
Did you know there's an estimated 12.5 MILLION unused kids bikes in the UK? Mind-blowing, right?
With our bike recycle scheme, you can let us help ensure your children's bikes don't go to waste but are instead put back into the great outdoors and given a whole new lease of life as a Bike Club reBike!
Do you have a premium, lightweight kids bike taking up space at home? Get an Instant Quote now to see how much you could earn, when you reCycle it with us.
No need to worry about the hassle of selling it yourself - we take away all the stress for you, refurbish it and pass it on to its next owner to be enjoyed!
*We accept bikes from Frog, Isla, Squish, Hoy, Forme and other brands.*
Why Recycle Your Bike?
There are an estimated 38 million unused bikes in this country alone. Our bike recycle scheme can stop yours from joining the staggering amount that go to landfill by taking them off your hands, freshening them up and sending them to a new home.
Passing your pre-loved bike on to a younger cyclist will not only bring happiness to the next generation of children - it will also allow them to feel more independent, grown-up and adventurous.
Plus - it's simple!
All you have to do is:
- Fill in our simple online form to get an estimated value based on your bike’s condition. 📝
- Make sure it's clean, in working order and has its original parts still attached. 🧼
- That's it - we'll do the rest! 🙌
Then, we will:
- Come and collect the bike from your home in Great Britain - for free. 🏡
- Take it to the warehouse where our mechanics will check it carefully and assess its final valuation. 🔧
- Spruce it up, replace any broken parts, and add it to our fleet of reBikes for members of the Bike Club, if you accept the offer. ✨ 👪
PLEASE SHARE OUR SUSTAINABLE SCHEME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
You never know who may have a bike hidden away that they're meaning to sell - they will thank you for the cash and extra space! 🚲 💚